Streaming Goalie Film 720P 3Gp

Quick Reply

Shoutbox

gregstewart: My Grand Parents moved to Citrus County back in 1961 all the way from Ocala after they sold their 80 acre farm out on 200. They bought three lots in Ellsworth Point First Addition to build a grocery store and Petrol Station and another place on Riverbend. Apr 23, 2013 2:31:31 GMT -5
gregstewart: There was no planning back in those days. In order to make that a commercial property again I am told I must knock the building down move it back on the lot, pave a parking lot, create a retention pond and that 488 cannot be used to access the property! Apr 23, 2013 2:34:18 GMT -5
gregstewart: My plan had been for a barbecue joint which would have been perfect across the street from Angus Meats. I had planned on the small business and having about three or four jobs for people and the best barbecue around. A small house is also on the property Apr 23, 2013 2:37:12 GMT -5
gregstewart: But I was told I would not be able to live and work on the same property! The whole thing is just rotten and thankfully I now live in another country where I have more freedom and better government with more services and a better standard of life all aroun Apr 23, 2013 2:38:55 GMT -5
gregstewart: I hate to say it but the governments in America are stifling the people. You are losing your grip on what made America great. The government now thinks you work for it. It should be that The Government works for you. Like it does here in Ireland. Apr 23, 2013 2:40:59 GMT -5
gregstewart: My father was just forced to dig an eight foot trench out of his Used Car lot on Dillard Street in Winter Garden. That is part of the showroom! That is where cars are supposed to be parked for sale! They went further by telling him exactly what kind of Apr 23, 2013 2:43:44 GMT -5
gregstewart: The City of Winter Garden then went on to tell him exactly what kind of plants must be planted, how many plants and even what size they must be. Governments like that are what is a cancer to America, Stifling it's people and ruining everything! Apr 23, 2013 2:46:45 GMT -5
gregstewart: How about you take a trip up to Williston and talk to the people who live there and have had to drill deeper wells - and I mean alot deeper, Due to the water being taken out of the ground by Coca Cola up in White Springs Facility. Apr 23, 2013 2:49:22 GMT -5
gregstewart: And what is happening to the groundwater in Citrus County? The wells that belonged to my grandparents were tapped in to perfect spring water. Now all you get is Sulphur and Iron water. And Citrus County is supposed to protect it's citizens? I am Disgusted! Apr 23, 2013 2:52:00 GMT -5
gregstewart: I am quite sure that every County Everywhere is the same. They think you work for them. Do you know how much the salaries are being paid or where the money you pay in taxes is being spent? A city planner for Ocoee makes 90K/yr! What? That's ridiculous! Apr 23, 2013 2:55:15 GMT -5
gregstewart: Would I prefer to live in sunny Florida where I can Hunt and Fish and enjoy the Sunshine rather than Cold, wet, rainy Ireland? You bet I would! That is a no brainer! I can't make a decent living in America. I thought I was going to live the dream like my Apr 23, 2013 2:58:13 GMT -5
gregstewart: Like my parents and grandparents did - living the American Dream. I could not even get a job making 10 dollars an hour. I can run any kind of laboratory equipment, I can tune a paper machine to within about .008 inches using TTS. Citrus county? Worthless! Apr 23, 2013 3:02:30 GMT -5
gregstewart: I shudder to think of the America you are leaving to your children. Take your country back. Get your government under control. America needs to regain it's back bone of small business owners and shake the multi nationals who are like a cancer upon you! Apr 23, 2013 3:06:08 GMT -5
gregstewart: Stop the lawyers with their frivolous lawsuits and get the unions under control. Support your local businesses and buy American! Apr 23, 2013 3:08:19 GMT -5
strass617: Drive down 19 and look at all the vacant strip malls, empty buildings, and for sale signs and homeless people walking around or people begging on the street corners. The Crystal River Mall is almost empty. Drive down our side streets and all you will see Jan 10, 2014 16:13:25 GMT -5
strass617: Drive down 19 and look at all the vacant strip malls, empty buildings, and for sale signs and homeless people walking around or people begging on the street corners. The Crystal River Mall is almost empty. Drive down our side streets and all you will see Jan 10, 2014 16:14:57 GMT -5
paulj54: Just found the pane! I agree. Will be relocating after I finish my lawsuits against all the scum-asses over in that Crap-hole of a place. Apr 29, 2015 18:59:15 GMT -5
alpinejager: 90 days to obtain fla license & retile vehicles!!?? Aug 19, 2021 10:20:36 GMT -5
alpinejager: Good Morning,

I apologize for the inconvenience.

We have experienced an influx of out of state residents moving to Florida. The system is not broken, it is that we are booked up for 3 months. I suggest you go on the website first thing in the morning, ea
Aug 19, 2021 10:20:47 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh
  • Bold
  • Italic
  • Underline
  • Strikethrough
  • Link
  • Insert Smiley
0/256 Cancel